Monday, January 15, 2007

Housekeeping: VTS23 video this week!

Due to the holidays, our move to a new apartment here in Brazil and getting ready for APT Session #2 I neglected to send out the usual monthly update email to the VTS subscriber list and add the release date to the countdown ticker here. Sorry about that. Such are the joys of doing business with a mom & pop shop like mine. But mine is more accurately just a “pop shop” since my wife is super busy with the work we do for folks here in western Brazil. Just to give that girl some props, this will show you what kind of heart she has- We moved into our new apartment two days before Christmas and had a dinner party for about 12 friends without family in town on Christmas day less than 36 hrs later. My wife is insane with generosity and big heartedness. I’m just along for the ride. :)
Anyhow, back to VTS23- it’s coming! ‘Tis in the oven now, so to speak. When you’re a customer of the VTS and APT you know who you’re dealing with: me! This can be a good thing or a bad thing. Depends on your outlook, I suppose. heh. I don’t have a big infrastructure or lots of (any) employees, but I do have a big desire to help folks become better animators and realize some of their life goals with animation.
Anyhow rest assured, VTS23 is coming- soon! I’m editing it now and it should be ready within a day or so. I’m aiming for uploading it tomorrow morning if all goes well technically. VTS subscribers can expect their usual download info email soon. Thanks to all my great subscribers. You guys are a real blessing and I hope that in 2007 you all enjoy your best year in animation.

No comments: