Saturday, April 07, 2007

Metapost: VTS20 now available in Back Issue Store

I don’t hype my back issue store here a lot. I dunno why- guess I’m not the world’s smartest self promoter. Anyhooo, I do have an online store where non subscribers to my Video Tutorial Service can download individual videos a la carte. One hitch is that non subscribers have to wait 6 months longer than subscribers to get access to videos. It’s kinda an incentive to make my awesome subscribers feel like they’re special- which they are!

Anyhow, at the beginning of each month I make a new back issue VTS video available for public purchase. This month I’m releasing VTS20 (subscribers are currently on VTS26). The topic is Blocking & Breakdowns Part III. I think the whole Blocking & breakdowns discussion is some of my better work in the VTS if I may say so myself. You can check it out in the back issue section of my online store.

No comments: